Monday 23 January 2012

Cupcakes

Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday. I already asked a few online friends what should I gave her. Some told me to buy her a perfume or a watch or t-shirt or something that she likes. Well, since she likes yaoi, I'm sure she would be glad if I give her hot smexy posters of BL anime/manga or anything related to BL. 

But then, one friend told me that self made gifts are more valuable than the one that we buy at the store. Its like we put all of our feelings and efforts to the gifts, so it has sentimental values in it. I agree with her, although I think it depends on the 'materialistic' level of one person. If they like something expensive, cheaper handmade gifts wouldn't moved them so much. 

And her suggestion triggered my interest.

So I plan on giving her some handmade cupcakes. Its my first attempt to bake cupcakes and I'm not the type of girl who enjoy baking (and cooking) very much. It'll be pretty hard for me to bake without practice. I went to buy the ingredients and started searching for the recipe in the Internet. I'll bake them tomorrow morning and hopefully I could hand them to her in the evening. 

I hope she know how much I put a great effort to make her the cupcakes and I really hope it would turn well. I also hope that my feelings will reach her tomorrow since she is somewhat an important person to me.

Gambar hiasan from Google

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cupcakes sy tak cantik tp manis. Hehee... I gave them to her today and I think she likes it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your first baking then! xD

    ReplyDelete

Komen-komen korang sangat-sangat dihargai.