Wednesday 25 January 2012

Her birthday present

Okey, so I gave her the cupcakes. She seems to be pretty surprised when I told her I made them myself. Hahaaa... I guess she knows how lazy I am and baking is so not my thing. "Walopun benda ni tak cantik atau tak sedap, tapi aku buat ni dengan penuh kasih sayang tau!" So I said to her and she just smiled. 

I don't know... she used to tell me she doesn't actually like sweet food and she hasn't say anything about the cakes yet, so I have no idea whether she likes them or not. 

That's it. I still haven't got the courage to tell her 'bout my feelings. Better not, because it'll be AWKWARD soon although I know she wouldn't push me away or avoiding me just because I have a crush on her. 

: : Read a shoujo ai manga titled BLUE yesterday and it feels so...emmm.... hit me right on my face. Thanks Syaza for recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen-komen korang sangat-sangat dihargai.