Tuesday 7 February 2012

She went away

Finally, after a long holiday, she decided to go back to her rental house in Shah Alam. I have a chance to see her today for the last time before she depart on this Thursday. Ahh.. I will miss her a lot. I felt like hugging and kissing her hard but of course I can't do that. She'll think I'm weird and probably be scared of me, thinking that I might have liked her more than as a friend (which secretly is true). 

Duduruuuu....

Feels like reading more shounen ai stuff!!
(I dislike yuri, so I think I still like guys. Thank God.) - But she's the exception.


4 comments:

  1. haha.. it's normal to be in love.. but i don't think you're like "in love" with her.. it's just a kind of feeling that we call 'sayang' but some people just didn't get the real meaning :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you are right. I wish this is just 'sayang' as in sayang to a friend. But I know myself better than anyone. Its a different sayang and I'm troubled with it. If its not, than I wouldn't have any problem to like or fall in luv with a guy.
      My body temperature went hot when I was with her, my heart beats fast doki-doki as if I'm nervous when she unintentionally touches me, and I get jealous and happy easily whenever she's around.

      *sad but true, but don't judge me as a homo or whatsoever...*

      Delete

Komen-komen korang sangat-sangat dihargai.